Saturday, August 6, 2016

OMG!!! MAN WHO FAILED TO COMMIT SUICIDE REVEALS SHOCKING DETAILS ON WHY HE CHANGED HIS MIND – YOU WILL BE SHOCKED

 58-year-old Joseph Onweji had reportedly tried to kill himself on July 24, 2016. The man who said he has been suffering from a particular ailment for the past 36 years, tried to jump off the third mainland bridge into the lagoon SEE MORE below it.

Onweji said the illness always left him in a state of restlessness causing him to want to end his suffering.
In an interview with New Telegraph, he revealed how he was saved from jumping by the Rapid Response Squad (RRS). Read what he said below: “I have been sick for a long time.
This illness started when I was just 22 years old. It all started after I visited a house I was building in Ibadan. Later that day, when I was taking my bath, I felt a burning sensation on my body.
I felt really hot. I couldn’t sleep for days. Since that day, I have been feeling restless. I can’t even sleep. I spent two months at a Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba.
The doctors were unable to cure me of the illness. On on July 24, 2016, I went to the Third Mainland Bridge. I was about to jump when RRS men saved me. For anyone to kill himself is not an easy task. If it is easy, I would have done long ago.” Since his rescue, his family have continued to take care of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment