Saturday, June 4, 2016

Help: “I’m From A Devoted Christian Home My Father Is A Pastor, But I’m A Lesb!an”

Please help post on your platform.
I’m in my 20’s a Nigerian and I’m not in anyway $exually attracted to the opposite $ex. I so much L0ve women, that on sighting any attractive one, I bec0me turned 0n and wet.
The problem now is, I’m from a christian home, My dad is a pastor and my mom also…and they don’t know about my act.
According to what I know, The Bible doesn’t speak of h0m0$exuality very often. But when it does, it condemns it as sin. Why?
Leviticus 18:22, “You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.”1
Leviticus 20:13, “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bl00d guiltness is upon them.”
Why is the Bible condemning Homo$exuality as an abomination? Because I’m clearing practicing it…I don’t see myself mating the opposite $ex. I feel like I should just die right now.
What do I do? How can I overcome this act? How can I get attracted to the opposite $ex? I’m scared of Hell Fire. Should I just convert to Islam?

No comments:

Post a Comment